Search Engine Optimization, or SEO for short, is not an easy topic to master. But in today’s digital world, website rankings on search engines are more important than ever. Ranking higher than competitors can not only increase traffic, but it can increase traffic from a highly specified target that is far more likely to buy once they reach your site.
Not sure why you should worry about improving your rankings? Maybe a few of these statistics will help:
- A poll completed in February of 2015 showed that 73% of in-house marketers, and 76% of US agencies said that SEO had provided excellent or good return on investment (source: eMarketer).
- 71% of B2B researchers start their research with a generic search (Source: Google).
- 72% of consumers who did a local search visited a store within 5 miles (source: wordstream).
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine (source: imFORZA).
- 70% of the links search users click on are organic (source: imFORZA).
- Search is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites, beating social media by more than 300% (source: imFORZA).
We realize the importance of SEO in today’s business landscape. We want your business to be successful, so we partnered up with Wallaroo Media to provide the services your small business needs. Wallaroo is very good at what they do! They can take your business’ marketing
Ready to get started? Check out the SEO and marketing services we offer right here on our website.