Personal and Business Data
We’re committed to protecting your privacy at Nethosting and using your information legally and ethically. Whether you provide us your information or we collect it in the setup and delivery of our services, we will only use it to provide you with the best service and experience. We will never sell, trade, or rent your personal or business information to third parties.
Privacy Principles (GDPR)
We strive to follow the following principles in our collection, use, and protection of your data:
- Lawfulness, Fairness, and Transparency: Processed lawfully, fairly and with transparency
- Purpose Limitation: Collected for the sole purpose of providing you our best solutions
- Data Minimization: Limited to only what is necessary for that purpose
- Accuracy: Kept accurate and up-to-date
- Storage Limitation: Not kept in a form which permits anyone identifying you any longer than necessary
- Integrity and confidentiality: Using appropriate security to ensure protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing, and accidental loss, destruction or damage
Use of Information
We employ “Privacy by Design and by Default” in our business practices. Information such as name, email address, and mailing address is used to provide service and enhance your experience with
- In our billing processes
- To send important notices about your account
- To inform you of product and service updates
- To occasionally notify you of special offers
- To improve our services and your experiences
We may occasionally provide aggregate information regarding the use of our website to partners, but these statistics never include the personally identifying information of our customers. Additionally, if a Government Agency or Law Enforcement requires customer information, we are legally obligated to release it.
Our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards include:
- SSL encryption
- Video surveillance
- Biometric readers
- PCI and SSAE18 Type II certified and HIPAA and ISO compliant data center
- Ongoing internal audits to maintain security certifications
Your credit card security is our highest priority. Ensuring and maintaining our PCI Compliance proactively protects your credit card information against exposure to cybercrime and fraud.
Cookies and Meta Data
Most web browsers are automatically set to accept cookies. To change this, or to show a warning each time a cookie request is received, please review your browser’s options.
Children and Privacy
Nethosting has no intention of collecting personal information from children (i.e. individuals under the age of 18). If a child has provided us with personal information, we ask that a parent or guardian of the child contact Nethosting by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 1-888-504-4678 to have any information provided deleted from our database.
We, in turn, will employ all reasonable measures to ensure that no person under the age of 18 accesses or utilizes our services. If you would like more information about children, privacy, and the Internet, you can refer to Protecting Kids’ Privacy on the Federal Trade Commission’s website.