- WordPress Updates – SiteSecure.me manages all your plugin updates and core WordPress updates weekly, followed by a manual quality assurance process to ensure everything works properly.
- Remote Cloud Backups – Everyday SiteSecure.me automatically backup your entire WordPress site to a cloud server to ensure your files are safe in case anything ever happens to your server or site.
- 24/7 Monitoring – Malware hacks can come in many forms, some which aren’t seen initially by the naked eye. SiteSecure.me’s proprietry scanner detects hacks and malware with enough time to remove them while still in an early stage.
- Malware Early Detection – As more and more shopping is done from portable devices, SiteSecure.me can automatically adjust to fit the customer’s screen with built-in responsive design templates. You can also access and manage key information (like your orders) from mobile devices.
- Weekly Status Report – As part of the SiteSecure.me service, you will receive a weekly email report that provides the current status of all your WordPress sites and gives you peace of mind that everything is working properly and secured.
- WordPress Security – Wordpress is an open source software that is vulnerable to hacks. That is why it is so important to never leave a WordPress installation unmanaged. SiteSecure.me secures WordPress sites through the most current and best practice methods.
- Vulnerability Analysis – SiteSecure.me’s systems check all the themes and plugins on your WordPress site to see how well they are maintained and supported by their author. If they find any plugin or theme that has been abandoned by the author and is no longer receiving updates or patches they will advise you on a more current solution.
- With our Hack free Guarantee, we can help you keep your money in your pocket. If a hacker finds a way to get around our software and you get hacked, we’ll have our SiteSecure.me developers fix your code and have your site restored within 24 hours.